DEFYING GRAVITY por IDINA MENZEL

"Something has changed within me. Something is not the same. I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game. Too late for second-guessing. Too late to go back to sleep. It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap. It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity and you can't pull me down... I'm through accepting limits 'couse someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change but 'till I try, I'll never know. Too long I've been afraid of losing love - I guess I have lost. Well, if that's love it comes at much too high a cost. Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down... So if you care to find me look to the western sky. As someone told me lately - Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly. And if I'm flying solo at least I'm flying free. To those who'd ground me take a message back from me - Tell them how I am defying gravity! I'm flying high defying gravity! And soon I'll match them in renown. And no one is ever gonna bring me down!"

From: Wicked

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

lololololololol.....o que ele adora esta música! Força! Força! Muita Força!!!