CIAO, ROBERTO

Amor mio – has I always used to call you every time we start a conversation – I will miss you badly but that’s the way life goes. You know it, I know it and they know it. That’s the life we choose to live. Jumping here and there, knowing new people every time we decide to go. But some people, although they are not with us physically, they stay with us in our minds, in our thoughts. You know that, we talked about it many times.

My crazy boys, always challenging yourself, always walking the line, but inside a very special one for those who try to really know you. You are one of a kind, my friend. It was very sad to watch you leave this morning, and for you I tried not to cry, but Marina blow it when she started crying (a special thank you to the guy who invented the sunglasses so I could cover my face).

We will miss you – “we accept you, you’re one of us”.

Sem comentários: